Give to OLOS
Online giving is an easy, safe and convenient way to make your offertory contributions to Our Lady of Sorrows!
Just click the link below and you can easily set up your regular, online gift to the parish. Consistent giving helps us to meet our financial obligations for operating our parish. It also allows you to get away from having to use envelopes every week! When you travel or cannot make Mass, you can be assured that your financial gift has been received.
Saturday: 5:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am and 10:30 am
Noon at Our Lady of Sorrows
7:00 pm at Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Daily Mass and Rosary
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00 am
Tuesday: Adoration follows until 2:00 pm
Wednesday: Communion Service at 9:00 am
Questions are answered - why are OLPH and OLOS paired together in this pastorate? How are the two parish councils forming a Pastoral Council to guide the future of the Pastorate? What is involved in this Pastoral Planning process? Find out answers to these questions and more, here.
ROAR Vacation Bible School
Come have a "ROARing" good time this summer at vacation bible school. No matter the situation, we will learn GOD is GOOD!
We happily welcome those at least 3 years of age. The camper age extends to rising 6th graders. We would love to have volunteers in 7th/8th grades to assist adults in the activity centers. 9th-12th graders are needed as group leaders to guide our campers through the day.
You can enroll as a camper or volunteer by clicking here
Archbishop Lori's Lenten Appeal
Parishioners at Our Lady of Sorrows and other parishes across the Archdiocese will be asked to pledge support to the 2019 Annual Appeal for Catholic Ministries, Our Faith, Our Future. In advance of next weekend, please prayerfully consider how you will support the 2019 Annual Appeal for Catholic Ministries. Making a pledge, which can be paid in monthly installments through December 31,2019, is a powerful way to maximize your contribution. For more information on the 2019 Annual Appeal for Catholic Ministries or to pledge online, please visit http://www.archbalt.org/appeal/. Thank you for your prayers and support.
Readings for the week of September 15, 2019
- Sunday: Ex 32:7-11, 13-14 / Ps Ps 51 3-4, 12-13, 17, 19 [Lk 15:18] / 1 Tm 1:12-17 / Lk 15:1-32 or 15:1-10
- Monday: 1 Tm 2:1-8 / Ps 28:2, 7, 8-9  / Lk 7:1-10
- Tuesday: 1 Tm 3:1-13 / Ps 101:1b-2ab, 2cd-3ab, 5, 6  / Lk 7:11-17
- Wednesday: 1 Tm 3:14-16 / Ps 111:1-2, 3-4, 5-6  / Lk 7:31-35
- Thursday: 1 Tm 4:12-16 / Ps 111:7-8, 9, 10  / Lk 7:36-50
- Friday: 1 Tm 6:2c-12 / Ps 49:6-7, 8-10, 17-18, 19-20 / Lk 8:1-3
- Saturday: Eph 4:1-7, 11-13 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5  / Mt 9:9-13
- Next Sunday: Am 8:4-7 / Ps 113:1-2, 4-6, 7-8 [cf. 1a, 7b] / 1 Tm 2:1-8 / Lk 16:1-13 or 16:10-13