What's Your Story?
Share with us a memorable experience at Our Lady of Sorrows that makes you proud to be part of the parish! Submit your message (in 200 words):
Drop off at our parish office or...
Put in Offertory Basket, with envelope clearly marked “My OLOS Story”
Please make sure to include your name and telephone number when submitting your story. These stories will not be published without permission and will be used as part of the pastorate planning process going forward.
Special Projects Campaign Success
Thank you to everyone who had stepped up to provide the funds necessary to begin work on crucial items around our parish. I am continually amazed (but no longer surprised!) by the generosity of our parishioners when it comes to financially supporting the needs of our parish!
Saturday: 5:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am and 10:30 am
Noon at Our Lady of Sorrows
7:00 pm at Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Daily Mass and Rosary
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00 am
Tuesday: Adoration follows until 2:00 pm
Wednesday: Communion Service at 9:00 am
ROAR Vacation Bible School
Come have a "ROARing" good time this summer at vacation bible school. No matter the situation, we will learn GOD is GOOD!
We happily welcome those at least 3 years of age. The camper age extends to rising 6th graders. We would love to have volunteers in 7th/8th grades to assist adults in the activity centers. 9th-12th graders are needed as group leaders to guide our campers through the day.
You can enroll as a camper or volunteer by clicking here
Archbishop Lori's Lenten Appeal
Parishioners at Our Lady of Sorrows and other parishes across the Archdiocese will be asked to pledge support to the 2019 Annual Appeal for Catholic Ministries, Our Faith, Our Future. In advance of next weekend, please prayerfully consider how you will support the 2019 Annual Appeal for Catholic Ministries. Making a pledge, which can be paid in monthly installments through December 31,2019, is a powerful way to maximize your contribution. For more information on the 2019 Annual Appeal for Catholic Ministries or to pledge online, please visit http://www.archbalt.org/appeal/. Thank you for your prayers and support.
Readings for the week of April 21, 2019
- Sunday: Acts 10:34a, 37-43 / Ps 118:1-2, 16-17, 22-23  / Col 3:1-4 or 1 Cor 5:6b-8 / Jn 20:1-9 or Lk 24:1-12 or Lk 24:13-35
- Monday: Acts 2:14, 22-33 / Ps 16:1-2a and 5, 7-8, 9-10, 11  / Mt 28:8-15
- Tuesday: Acts 2:36-41 / Ps 33:4-5, 18-19, 20 and 22 [5b] / Jn 20:11-18
- Wednesday: Acts 3:1-10 / Ps 105:1-2, 3-4, 6-7, 8-9 [3b] / Lk 24:13-35
- Thursday: Acts 3:11-26 / Ps 8:2ab and 5, 6-7, 8-9 [2ab] / Lk 24:35-48
- Friday: Acts 4:1-12 / Ps 118: 1-2 and 4, 22-24, 25-27a  / Jn 21:1-14
- Saturday: Acts 4:13-21 / Ps 118:1 and 14-15ab, 16-18, 19-21 [21a] / Mk 16:9-15
- Next Sunday: Acts 5:12-16 / Ps 118:2-4, 13-15, 22-24  / Rv 1:9-11a, 12-13, 17-19 / Jn 20:19-31