Please take a moment to read the letter from Archbishop Lori formally establishing the “Pastorate” of Our Lady of Perpetual Help and Our Lady of Sorrows.
I have been appointed the Pastor of the Pastorate by the Archbishop. In his letter of appointment to me, the
Archbishop stresses that “these times demand that we not leave to chance the work of the Gospel, but that we engage in a structured and intentional effort aimed at discerning each pastorate’s unique role in carrying out God’s work here and now.”
As we begin this work in the Fall of the year, we continue our journey of faith and discipleship. May the Holy Spirit
guide us and enlighten us in all things.
May God Bless Us All! Father Tim
Saturday: 5:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am and 10:30 am
Noon at Our Lady of Sorrows
7:00 pm at Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Daily Mass and Rosary
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00 am
Tuesday: Adoration follows until 3:00pm (summer break)
Wednesday: Communion Service at 9:00 am
Almighty and ever-faithful Lord, we pledge our trust in You and each other.
As stewards, we receive Your gifts gratefully, cherish and tend them in a responsible manner, share them in practice and love with others, and return them with increase to you, Lord.
It is our fervent hope and prayer that You who have begun this good work in us will bring it to fulfillment in Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen
Readings for the Week of August 19, 2018
- Sunday: Prv 9:1-6 / Ps 34:2-3, 10-11, 12-13, 14-15 [9a] / Eph 5:15-20 / Jn 6:51-58
- Monday: Ez 24:15-24 / Dt 32:18-19, 20, 21 [cf. 18a] / Mt 19:16-22
- Tuesday: Ez 28:1-10 / Dt 32:26-27ab, 27cd-28, 30, 35cd-36ab [39c] / Mt 19:23-30
- Wednesday: Ez 34:1-11 / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6  / Mt 20:1-16
- Thursday: Ez 36:23-28 / Ps 51:12-13, 14-15, 18-19 [Ez 36:25] / Mt 22:1-14
- Friday: Rv 21:9b-14 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13, 17-18  / Jn 1:45-51
- Saturday: Ez 43:1-7ab / Ps 85:9ab and 10, 11-12, 13-14 [cf. 10b] / Mt 23:1-12
- Next Sunday: Jos 24:1-2a, 15-17, 18b / Ps 34:2-3, 16-17, 18-19, 20-21, 22-23 [9a] / Eph 5:21-32 or 5:2a, 25-32 / Jn 6:60-69